Net Pen Testing – Denver (CO)
Businesses in Denver and across Colorado have become increasingly aware of the threats that ransomware and cybercriminals pose. The unfortunate reality is that the sophistication, frequency, and severity of the attacks is increasing. As an example, some newer ransomware incidents, the hacker performing the attack will both encrypt data as well as exfiltrate the data and leak it to the dark web if not paid. In other ransomware incidents the attacker will target backup systems and VMWare hypervisors, making restoring from backups much more challenging. The increasing risk calls for continuous review and updating of cybersecurity. A good first step in improving cyber security is to conduct yearly penetration tests.
Penetration Testing Experience – Denver
Keiter has provided penetration testing services to organizations in Denver and across Colorado for over 15 years. Our team has significant experience delivering cybersecurity solutions to companies in a variety of industries. The confluence of technical acumen with years of experience allows us to conduct detailed, high-level testing. The result is a comprehensive report that not only exposes weaknesses and areas of improvement but includes expert insights on the best way to resolve uncovered issues.
A penetration test typically involves the following steps:
- Planning and Reconnaissance: The penetration testing team researches and gathers information about the target system or network, such as IP addresses, open ports, and potential vulnerabilities.
- Scanning: The team uses specialized tools and techniques to scan the target system for vulnerabilities, such as unpatched software or misconfigured systems.
- Enumeration: The team identifies and gathers information about the target system’s configuration, user accounts, and other relevant information.
- Vulnerability Analysis: The team analyzes the vulnerabilities found during the scanning and enumeration phases to determine how they can be exploited.
- Exploitation: The team attempts to exploit the vulnerabilities to gain access to the target system or network.
- Post-Exploitation: If successful, the team may attempt to escalate privileges, move laterally through the network, or gather additional sensitive information.
- Reporting: The penetration testing team provides a detailed report that includes a description of the vulnerabilities found, the risks associated with each vulnerability, and recommendations for remediation.
Map of Denver (CO)
About Denver (CO)
The business community in Denver, Colorado is a dynamic and thriving ecosystem that contributes significantly to the state’s economy. Known for its entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and diverse industries, Denver has emerged as a major hub for business and commerce in the Rocky Mountain region.
One of the key strengths of Denver’s business community is its diverse and robust economy. The city has a strong presence in industries such as technology, aerospace, energy, healthcare, finance, and tourism. This diversity not only provides stability but also encourages cross-sector collaboration and innovation.
Denver is home to a thriving startup and entrepreneurial scene. The city has a supportive ecosystem that fosters innovation and growth, with numerous incubators, accelerators, and co-working spaces. These resources provide aspiring entrepreneurs with access to mentorship, funding opportunities, and a network of like-minded individuals. The entrepreneurial spirit in Denver is further bolstered by events, conferences, and meetups that bring together innovators, investors, and industry experts.